Home And Contents

Cover for your client’s home and belongings, tailored for their specific needs.

Choose Extra Care for basic cover for defined events, like break-ins, fire and flood. Choose Elite Care for comprehensive cover for accidental loss or damage.
Learn more


Cover for investment property, whether it’s a long term lease or holiday rental — even if it’s listed on AirBnB.

From protection for fire or flood, damage by tenants, to loss of rent when something goes wrong, we’ll work with you to tailor the right solution to meet your client’s investment property needs.
Learn more

Latest News

06 April 2018

Custom Home Insurance – Name Change for Calliden Home Insurance

Calliden Home Insurance is currently undergoing a makeover and is excited to showcase a brand new look. From the 7th of April 2018 Calliden Home Insurance will be rebranded to Custom Home Insurance.

Read More

8 February 2018

Calliden Home claims are moving to Chubb

It is with great pleasure we announce that effective from March this year, all claims (new and existing) will be handled by Chubb. We know the sensitivities and importance of providing customers assistance when they need it most in the claims process and we could not be happier with this development.

Read More

20 November 2017

Effective 20 November 2017 SGUAS Pty Ltd will relocate to Level 21, 150 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne Vic 3000

Its ABN, AFSL and all other contact details (including the postal address) remain unchanged. All policy documentation will be progressively updated with the new address details.